Nintendokingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all Nintendo fans

4 posters

Sega Dreamcast - Best console ever?

Smokey
    Smokey
    Junior Lvl 2
    Junior Lvl 2

Experience : 5998

Sega Dreamcast - Best console ever? Empty Sega Dreamcast - Best console ever?

Post by Smokey Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Any fellow Dreamcast lovers here? When did you first pick yours up? I got mine back in early 2000 when I was younger. I remember it was on a Thursday night and I stayed home from school the following day and played Resident Evil Code Veronica all weekend long Very Happy I thought it was the coolest thing and the graphics blew me away at the time. Very Happy It's still my favorite console of all time. Smile Then we got games like Phantasy Star Online, Bomberman Online and Quake 3 ARENA that made online multiplayer gaming possible. It was an epic experience the first time I went over to a friend's house and played PSO with people across the world. Phantasy Star Online quickly became my favorite MMORPG and it still is to this day, so much so that I run a private server for the PC version of the game.

What dreamcast memories do you have? Do you still own your console? Do you still play it?
    erich199
    erich199
    Junior Lvl 2
    Junior Lvl 2

Sega Dreamcast - Best console ever? Empty Re: Sega Dreamcast - Best console ever?

Post by erich199 Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:22 pm

I use to play on a dreamcast that my buddy owned. I did enjoy it, but I think I was partial to the Genesis and the handheld version that SEGA put out.
    zeldalight
    zeldalight
    Princess
    Princess

Experience : 6069

Sega Dreamcast - Best console ever? Empty Re: Sega Dreamcast - Best console ever?

Post by zeldalight Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:54 pm

Never had one before my cousins had one I would go over there to play Tetris and sonic, it was pretty fun.
    Smokey
    Smokey
    Junior Lvl 2
    Junior Lvl 2

Post by Smokey Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:23 am

I still got mine and i'm thinking of buying another as a backup if I can. Smile
    Lightning
    Lightning
    Regular Lvl 3
    Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 5963

Post by Lightning Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:04 pm

My brother had a Sega Dreamcast & he loved that thing. He doesn't have it any more, but with the Dreamcast having a few games I'd like to play on it I might invest in one & a few games I'd been wanting to play for it. But impo, I don't think it's the best console evar or else it wouldn't have been Sega's last console is how I feel about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:20 am