Nintendokingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all Nintendo fans

2 posters

Why is Yugioh the most popular card game to date?

ADMRL
    ADMRL
    Founder
    Founder

NNID: : Ask
    Experience : 6948

Why is Yugioh the most popular card game to date? Empty Why is Yugioh the most popular card game to date?

Post by ADMRL Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:57 am

Yugioh's biggest competition in the card game is Magic the gathering, Both are so similar in playing style but also very different.

Your thoughts?
    Lightning
    Lightning
    Regular Lvl 3
    Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 6007

Why is Yugioh the most popular card game to date? Empty Re: Why is Yugioh the most popular card game to date?

Post by Lightning Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:22 pm

Well, impo I think it depends on where you live if the YuGiOh card game is the most popular card game or not. Where I live, the Pokemon card game & Pokemon cards are more popular then YuGiOh is.
    ADMRL
    ADMRL
    Founder
    Founder

NNID: : Ask
    Experience : 6948

Why is Yugioh the most popular card game to date? Empty Re: Why is Yugioh the most popular card game to date?

Post by ADMRL Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:17 pm

Where im from pokemon is also pretty big but tournaments and more people in my area use Yu-Gi-Oh.

Its a great game when both players are playing fairly and not using meta decks. The duels were alot slower back in the day, todays games are so quick.
    Lightning
    Lightning
    Regular Lvl 3
    Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 6007

Post by Lightning Wed Apr 20, 2016 1:35 am

Yea, & according to a friend of mine who plays there're also a lot of gamers who used to be banned form playing who used to cheat who are allowed to play now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:55 am