ADMRL
Founder
Founder

NNID: : Tickletot
GamerTag: : Tickletot
Experience : 2045

Idea for contest?

Post by ADMRL on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:33 pm

For those who do not know, This forum is a bit new, I made it organically based on things games and things that are fun. I want to do something new for the forum to help it grow a little so how about a contest? What type of contest would you guys be interested in doing? and what would you like as a prize?  study

★NNID: TickletTot
 3DS: Ask
  GT:TickleTot
Lightning
Regular Lvl 3
Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 1139

Re: Idea for contest?

Post by Lightning on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:24 am

Well being a member of another active Nintendo community, they usually have a annual event where in the person who hosts said event ask tough questions about various Nintendo video games. Usually the prize at stake is a lot of user points since a lot of the members there are dirt poor. XD

Personally, I would love some gfx as a prize. But, realistically you might get more people interested in say an eshop card were offered as the top prize though.
ADMRL
Founder
Founder

NNID: : Tickletot
GamerTag: : Tickletot
Experience : 2045

Post by ADMRL on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:43 pm

@Lightning wrote:Well being a member of another active Nintendo community, they usually have a annual event where in the person who hosts said event ask tough questions about various Nintendo video games. Usually the prize at stake is a lot of user points since a lot of the members there are dirt poor. XD

Personally, I would love some gfx as a prize. But, realistically you might get more people interested in say an eshop card were offered as the top prize though.
That sounds like a great idea, I have some amazing ideas planned for you guys in the future, once i get the forum off the ground you guys are in for a treat.  Wink

★NNID: TickletTot
 3DS: Ask
  GT:TickleTot
Lightning
Regular Lvl 3
Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 1139

Post by Lightning on Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:18 pm

Kewlio, can't wait to see what you've got planned. :3

Sponsored content