Nintendokingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all Nintendo fans

3 posters

Finally beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon

ADMRL
    ADMRL
    Founder
    Founder

NNID: : Ask
    Experience : 6948

Finally beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon  Empty Finally beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon

Post by ADMRL Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:41 am

I have beaten the story mode of Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon. I have to tell you that i absolutely enjoyed this game more then i thought i would. I recently been falling out of touch with pokemon and with this game it really brought me a bit closer into it. The game's dungeons has its challenges where sometimes you'll be fighting Pokemon is large groups and without revive seeds and wands you'd be in big trouble! Fighting the final boss was very fun actually, i was able to kick its butt in the first try though, It was very very challenging, I won't spoil that part but i will say for the final boss of Pokemon super mystery dungeon, you will need many revive seeds, Elixirs and Oran berries.  and don't forget to equip yourself well.

Yahooo! another game beaten  :cheers:
    ObeyGamer
    ObeyGamer

Experience : 6266

Finally beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon  Empty Re: Finally beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon

Post by ObeyGamer Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:42 pm

congrats sounds like a fun game! i still havent played it and i dont have a 3ds yet either, i usually ust use my brothers.
    Lightning
    Lightning
    Regular Lvl 3
    Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 6007

Finally beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon  Empty Re: Finally beat Pokemon super mystery dungeon

Post by Lightning Thu Apr 07, 2016 4:53 pm

Yea, the ending is really good. Though impo I thought that this particular game flipped the script. XD I did enjoy the ending & playing through it too. :3
    ADMRL
    ADMRL
    Founder
    Founder

NNID: : Ask
    Experience : 6948

Post by ADMRL Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:37 pm

It was very heart filling seeing the connections between the pokemon, i absolutely enjoyed the story! its worth playing through again with a different pair of pokemon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:56 am