Nintendokingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all Nintendo fans

3 posters

making bells In animal crossing new leaf

zeldalight
    zeldalight
    Princess
    Princess

Experience : 6113

making bells In animal crossing new leaf Empty making bells In animal crossing new leaf

Post by zeldalight Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:07 am

How did you make your bells in animal crossing new leaf?

making bells In animal crossing new leaf Bells
    Lightning
    Lightning
    Regular Lvl 3
    Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 6007

making bells In animal crossing new leaf Empty Re: making bells In animal crossing new leaf

Post by Lightning Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:22 am

Well it's far easier to make bells in New Leaf then it was in City Folk. Basically your made mayor right off when you get to the town you choose, & once set up as mayor you can set it up where you can make more bells when selling stuff at Re-Tail. You'll make a ton more bells that way & anything you get from the island you can get to later in game will be worth twice as much when you sell it to Reese. So yea, making bells is fairly easier then it was before.
    ADMRL
    ADMRL
    Founder
    Founder

NNID: : Ask
    Experience : 6948

making bells In animal crossing new leaf Empty Re: making bells In animal crossing new leaf

Post by ADMRL Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:27 am

Lightning wrote:Well it's far easier to make bells in New Leaf then it was in City Folk. Basically your made mayor right off when you get to the town you choose, & once set up as mayor you can set it up where you can make more bells when selling stuff at Re-Tail. You'll make a ton more bells that way & anything you get from the island you can get to later in game will be worth twice as much when you sell it to Reese. So yea, making bells is fairly easier then it was before.

Huh, thanks pretty neat, I've always had my town set to "beautiful" so the flowers never wither and die.

---

I usually get most of my bells from the island catching beetles and sharks, its best to go at night as the higher price insects spawn on the trees.
    Lightning
    Lightning
    Regular Lvl 3
    Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 6007

Post by Lightning Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:36 am

Well I have my town set to beautiful now, though at one time I did have it set for 'rich town' so that I could get more bells easier when selling stuff at Re-Tail. I've since found a work around for max bells, which is a nice bonus. :3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:59 am