Nintendokingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all Nintendo fans

2 posters

My Old Art

ADMRL
    ADMRL
    Founder
    Founder

NNID: : Ask
    Experience : 6948

My Old Art Empty My Old Art

Post by ADMRL Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:14 pm

I'll go ahead and show you guys some of my old art, Some are from the beginging stages from when i first started. I made these on other forums and the names of them was my old user name.

This is the donkeykong sig i did when i was Versusmatch before the site died.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I was alot more into Yugioh when i made this sig. I honestly dont remember how i made this, It was long ago.

I was experimenting and trying to create a sig thats out of the ordinary.

One of my favorites because i like the colors.

Ah!!! This was one of the very first animated sigs i did if you look closely i made it kinda rain.

This signature i made for a contest awhile back, Looking back at it makes me wan to get back into making sigs again like the old days.

I was working with trying to create a Pixel water background and who else would be more fitted to be in the sig then piplup himself? :3

I will never forget this sig, I made it for another user on a animal crossing site, the reason why i remember it is because the characters name is Uranus.. her quote "When i saw Uranus, i squalled in delight!"   lmao 

One of my favorite, i was just starting to get the hang of making better Text on my signatures.

Graffiti art i did with my Old username.
    I think this was one of the hardest ones i made, but then again i could be wrong about that. XD

My favorite.. <333 :3

Last edited by ADMRL on Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:30 am; edited 1 time in total
    ADMRL
    ADMRL
    Founder
    Founder

NNID: : Ask
    Experience : 6948

My Old Art Empty Re: My Old Art

Post by ADMRL Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:55 am

-More Of my old art- 

I remember i did a sig tutorial on this, it was very hard. 

I forgott he anme of the megan character, this was one of my favorite sigs back int he day.

I really like goompa's they are very adorable to me so i made this one as a tribute to that.

the guy from golden sun simple sig, but colors are cool.

-Promotions i did for one of my favorite sites, it was basically apart of my childhood, The site is no longer active, Versusmatch was a cool website and was very pretty, visually, it is the site that inspired me to become my own website owner and try to move beyond what they were able to accomplish, Most of all the sigs you are seeing in this thread was made on that site. RIP Versusmatch.-

I wish i was still good at making these, I still remember some of my skills but it would take like a week or less to get back on the level that i was, Im very rusty.
    Lightning
    Lightning
    Regular Lvl 3
    Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 6007

Post by Lightning Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:21 pm

Nice, though I've seen a lot of the same kind of art style used when browsing deviant art signature tutorials, so if you wanted to you could browse deviant art for tutorials on these very kind of signatures since I've seen most look like this there.

Also, your ad banners for versus match website are very good. I've been doing some banners, & that for a nintendo forum I'm active on myself so I know what it's like to be asked by staff for help. XD

Still, great work. Personally, I've kept up with doing avatars, sigs & the like for a very long time. It's something I enjoy. I hate asking any one for something that I feel I can do myself that looks just as good or better in most cases. Though, I'm unsure why you stopped crafting. I think if you got back into it you'd find it's like getting back on a bike & ridding it after you've fall off of it. XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:31 am