Nintendokingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all Nintendo fans

3 posters

Characters you want to see as DLC?

CM30
    CM30

Experience : 6210

Characters you want to see as DLC? Empty Characters you want to see as DLC?

Post by CM30 Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:52 pm

We've already got Mewtwo, Roy, Lucas and Ryu, and we'll be getting Cloud soon.

But who do you want to see? And for that matter, who did you vote for in the ballot?

Personally, I want to see King K Rool make an appearance, with a moveset and costumes based off the Donkey Kong Country game and Donkey Kong 64.
    ADMRL
    ADMRL
    Founder
    Founder

NNID: : Ask
    Experience : 6962

Characters you want to see as DLC? Empty Re: Characters you want to see as DLC?

Post by ADMRL Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:13 pm

I want to see Dixi kong because it would be pretty cool to have a third character from the Donkey kong series. I also want tails to make an appearance on the game, that would be pretty cool aswell.
    CM30
    CM30

Experience : 6210

Post by CM30 Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:46 pm

Well, I'd prefer K Rool myself, though Dixie Kong could work too. Tails? Interesting, though it'd work out well.
    GameCube
    GameCube
    Member Lvl 3
    Member Lvl 3

Experience : 6226

Post by GameCube Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:12 pm

i want the koompa brothers on the game, to bad we already have the last smash characters for this game, cant wait for the NX version.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:20 am