Nintendokingdom

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home for all Nintendo fans

2 posters

Does sega welcome compitition from Nintendo?

zeldalight
    zeldalight
    Princess
    Princess

Experience : 6127

Does sega welcome compitition from Nintendo? Empty Does sega welcome compitition from Nintendo?

Post by zeldalight Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:26 am

Do you think SEGA is welcoming at Nintendo following them into the mobile marketing? I feel bad for SEGA as I thought Nintendo was only joining the mobile market to kick SEGA out of the market completely.

What do you think is going to happen? SEGA and Nintendo could join up and duel release a mobile game or app for the fans since they do share some fans. Does sega welcome compitition from Nintendo? 997347889 Does sega welcome compitition from Nintendo? 997347889 Does sega welcome compitition from Nintendo? 997347889
    Lightning
    Lightning
    Regular Lvl 3
    Regular Lvl 3

Experience : 6021

Does sega welcome compitition from Nintendo? Empty Re: Does sega welcome compitition from Nintendo?

Post by Lightning Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:31 pm

Ha, I doubt that SEGA has much of a worry about Nintendo taking any bite out of their mobile fan base. As of right now there isn't much in the way of Nintendo mobile games as there are SEGA ones. So right now, Nintendo isn't much of a contender. Though.. Nintendo's Miitomo app is the number 1 downloaded app atmo. xp

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:59 am